Thursday, March 15, 2018

Astrology for the Soul March 14, 2018



Astrology for the Soul March 14, 2018


New Paradigm Astrology

Sometimes it's hard to not give up,
And keep going without knowing why.
That's when I need to still my mind,
Open my heart and surrender my "I."
Ah, these days remind me of the song "I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on these drums all day......." Yeah! And yet there just seems there is so much that needs to get done..... can be hard to stay motivated, nay, maybe even hard to drag yourself outa' bed!
This, of course, is even more true if you are not doing what you love to do, are here to do, or makes sense to you! Alas, this can be a time of the great "letting go!" Surrendering to the call of the "still small voice within," maybe doing some practices to increase the volume? Here's hoping you find the control! Join the Dream Team and myself for Astrology Day to get the whole picture (and more)!
https://newparadigmastrology.com/Astr... Like the music at the end? Check out Scott's stuff! www.scotthuckabay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment