Monday, January 22, 2018

Robert O. Dean - ET Contact - Search4TruthReality




Search4TruthReality
Published on Feb 5, 2016
Bob Dean shares his UFO experiences and how they've affected his "truth of the reality". This interview was shot on January 25, 2012 in Arizona. It had been reserved for a Television show that my production partners and I had pitched -- 'Search4Truth: Internet Chatter and Claims Investigated". It never got picked up. In late January 2016, we agreed to release all the surviving raw interview footage to the public. This is one of a handful of interviews that I'll be releasing in the coming weeks.
As mentioned in the introduction of this video, this video was built from a copy of the original, which was lost in a rather nasty failure of multiple systems.
I wanted to meet Bob Dean; because, I am an experiencer. It's not easy carrying around an experience like mine - not knowing whether anyone else have had a similar contact experience. When I shared the details with Bob, he was most gracious. If you hear me laughing in the video, it comes from excitement. I am not laughing at Bob.
If you'd like to contribute a translation for this video from English to another language; or, if you know someone who may wish to contribute translations for select videos, please visit:
https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_...

No comments:

Post a Comment