Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jay and The Americans - Love Songs Forever



Jay & The Americans - United Artist Records - 1961 - 1969


Tonight She Cried This is It Tomorrow Yes Only in America (Listed track missing) Come Dance With Me Come a Little Bit Closer (Listed track missing) Let's Lock the Door (And Throw Away the Key) If You Were Mine Girl Think of the Good Times Cara Mia (Listed track missing - Some Enchanted Evening) Sunday and Me Why Can't You Bring Me Home I Don't Need a Friend Crying Living Above Your Head (He's) Raining On My Sunshine This Magic Moment (title correction) (Listed track missing) Gypsy Woman Hushabye Walking in the Rain Capture the Moment




Jay & The Americans - Greatest Hits [HQ Audio]


Come A Little Bit Closer
This Magic Moment
Cara Mia
She Cried
Some Enchanted Evening
Let's Lock The Door
Sunday And Me
Walkin' In The Rain
Hushabye 
Only In America
Solitary Man
Running Scared
Crying
What Will My Mary Say



"1969" "Sands Of Time" L.P. Jay and The Americans (Classic Vinyl)

"This Magic Moment"
"Pledging My Love"
"Can't We Be Sweethearts"
"My Prayer"
"So Much In Love"
"Since I Don't Have You"

"Gypsy Woman"
"Hushabye"
"When You Dance"

"Life Is But A Dream"
"Mean Woman Blues"
Goodnight My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment