Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Early Demise of my Friend Tory Smith-DNA Healer at the Hands of Violent Technology of CIA and Reptilians

Tory's Final Videos on Child Trafficking:


ORLANDO, CIA SHOOTING, PRINCE BORN, 13 MURDERED INDIANAPOLIS


Published on Jun 13, 2016
This is a poor quality video due to attacks against me. I have been in bed for the past 11 days. Mike Pence has murdered another child and so has Greg Zoeller. I will do a detailed report as soon as I can.


13 CHILDREN MURDERED IN INDIANAPOLIS 10 JUNE


Published on Jun 15, 2016
Mike Pence and Greg Zoeller have each murdered another child. .This time no attacks during my witness time, all the details accurate.



18 Healings instantly removed by dark, turned into 18 Attempted Murders


Published on Jun 26, 2016



12 Children Murdered in Indianapolis



Published on Jul 1, 2016



WILL THIS BE MY LAST VIDEO?

Published on Jul 13, 2016

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment