Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Age Categorizations...

Commentary from a YouTube comment left a few seconds ago by Myself.

On those who like to give 'New Age' categorizations to others:  

... excuse my ignorance but isn't that like saying 'the people down the street who believe differently than 'i do.?' Generalizations do not serve anyone. This may help you understand my point: which 'New Age' genus, or species were you referring to, specifically? Categorization of people is dangerous because there will always be opposition to 'the idea' you have just deposited into the mind of the reader or listener. It is never about the people placed under the idea, only the idea and yours is very broad. I have taken issue with this because I have been 'categorized by it over the years and am in NO WAY a New Age believer, nor a Hollow Earther, nor any other category, I am me and alike no one in this vast existence albeit my maker, my soul's keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment